Monday, March 5, 2012

Styling my MacBook Pro with Snow


I was so excited today to see my package finally arrive after waiting nearly 8 days.  I have been wanting a Snow White decal for my MacBook Pro for such a long time now, so I gave in and bought mine on Etsy – I couldn’t find it any where else.  I’m not sure how I feel about purchasing through Etsy since the seller goofed, after putting it on my computer I noticed it’s not the correct size, it does not fit exactly right on my 15” laptop. 

I’ve emailed the seller and I hope they send me one that actually fits my computer because I just love how cute it looks … would love it even more if it fit though.



Cute, huh?!

Snow White has always been one of my favorite Disney characters.  I guess you can say I like all of the brunette characters, which sadly aren't many.  My favorite of all would have definitely been a Latina character ... I don't believe they ever had such a princess.  

-Hizles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...