Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream Review

About two weeks ago I came across the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream.  I was excited because I had not seen or hear of a B.B. Cream available at the drugstore.  Of course I couldn’t pass up the chance to try it.





I must admit that I can only use the Garnier skin products.  Unfortunately, I didn’t have such good luck with their hair product line.  Let’s just say that it made my scalp very itchy. 

But on to my thoughts …

According to Garnier’s site they states that this product serves as a one multi-benefit product which combines moisture while still providing perfecting coverage for natural even, radiant and smooth skin.


 (Photos below taken in natural light)







Pros:
Blends Well
Provides some coverage - considering they only come in two color tones
Moisturizes while providing SPF 15
Light Scent
Priced at $12.00-16.00 US

Cons:
Light Scent (this can go either way, I personally enjoy the clean scent, others might not)

As you can see I personally don’t find any real cons for this product.  I have noticed I need less foundation, if any, while using this product.  This has become my go-to item every morning along with the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller.  These two together are my power items everyday and serve as a great primer for a full make-up look. 



Most weekday mornings I use both products and follow by dusting loose powder over my entire face - mostly to reduce and tame the shine, I have combination skin so I definitely need a tad bit of powder in the end.  You might want to give the B.B. Cream a few minutes to settle in to your skin and then continue with makeup application.

I have not tried any of the Asian B.B. Creams that are out in the market since they are very hard to get a hold of in the states.  The closest thing that I have come across in the states is the Boscia’s B.B. Cream, with SPF 27, at $38.00. 

I did enjoy the Boscia B.B. Cream but wasn’t a big fan of the gray undertone and cost.  I also noticed that it was also a bit more on the dry side than the Garnier brand and as I mentioned before, a bit gray.  I’ve read other reviews that most B.B. Creams do have the gray under tone.  Garnier’s Light/ Medium version has more of a lightening affect than a gray affect and blends smoothly onto the skin.

Will I be purchasing this item again?
Yes, even if in one month’s time I still do not see big results as far as skin improvement, I would repurchase it because I do like the appearance it gives my face while using it.

I hope you found this helpful and give you an idea of how wonderful I think this product is.

-Hizles






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...