Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March Favorites



Hi All!  Just look how beautiful my March favorites look as they lay out to soak up the sun.  Are you ready to take a look and see what made it to my favorites list?  

As you all know I was on holiday this past month so my makeup was cut down to minimum and just essentials.  Here are a few of the products that came with me on the trip and have become my March Favorites.  Let’s get started …


 Z-Palette containing:
MAC e/s in Quarry, Omega, Shroom, Dazzlelight, Ricepaper, Ground Brown, Texture, Corduroy, Vanilla, Black Tied, Swiss Chocolate
MAC Blush in Melba, Well Dressed, Cantaloupe, Accentuate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brow ex-press by Anastasia in Brunette
MAC Warm Soul Blush
L'Oreal Double Extend Tubes Mascara
Laura Mercier Powder Foundation in No. 4
MAC Mineral Skin Finish Natural in Medium/ Dark
MAC Mineral Skin Finish Natural in Medium/ Deep
MAC Mineral Skin Finish in Cheeky Bronze
Soleil Tan De Chanel
Christian Dior Poudre Shimmer in 002 Diamond Amber
Essie Nail Polish in BBF Boy Best Friend
Essie Nail Polish in Fifth Avenue
Essie Nail Polish in Topless and Barefoot

I forgot to include my MAC Face and Body Foundation in C3 and C4 but be sure that it was the #1 items on my favorite bag this past month while on holiday.  Without a clean, fresh face all the color in the world would not look as well as with my MAC Face and Body.  One of the reasons I decided to include this foundation was because it is long lasting and build-able.  If you need extra coverage, just add a bit more ... you can use your hands, brush or sponge to apply ... although, my favorite is using a flat head brush.  You get a much better application this way.






Of course I didn't use all these at once but with the right combination you can make countless looks while away from home.  I personally don't use eyeliner on a daily bases, especially while on holiday but if needed eye shadow would work to create a deeper more define look.  

I use darker shades to contour my face and create depth; hence why you see 3 different shades of powders.  Lighter colors are used to highlight parts of my face that I would like to enhance or stand out.  

I hope this was useful to some of you.  I enjoy these types of post and also reading people's favorites because I often discover something new that suits my skin type ... or new techniques.  

Have a wonderful day and see you in the next post!

-Hizles

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...