Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Divine and Immortelle


After weeks of trying these product I thought it was safe to say I have seen a difference in my skin after using this on a daily basis. 



A friend and fellow blogger recommended L’Occitane Divine Immortelle Crème.  I am not normally keen on forking out $95+ for a moisturizer but since I saw great results in my friend’s skin I had to try it.  It has now been over 2 months (if not more) since I have been using this cream as part of my nightly regimen.  This cream is meant to enhance the skin tone and give the skin nourishment.  Kind of like vitamins for our lovely faces ;-)

One of the most important things I noticed before I started using this product is that I did have patchy dry, flakey skin.  My skin now is not as dry in certain areas as it once had been.  What use to feel tight and dry now feels more even than before.  Trust me, I get it, different climate and seasons react in ones skin.  But now that I have traveled to cold and hot climates I can honestly say I do enjoy using this cream either time of year.  The scent is a bit hard to describe as I find it has a botanical scent much different than a synthetic scent that you most other creams. 

Along with this cream I am also using the L’Occitane Immortelle Eye Balm … I had been slacking in the eye cream area for some time. 



The Immortelle Eye Balm is light and nothing like a balm to me.  When I think of balms I think of a thick wax-like consistency.  This is more of a gel, maybe slightly heavier than a gel without the sticky feel.  I also use this only at night and have noticed no additional fine lines. 

As for my day routine it changes from day-to-day but always has SPF of at least 35.  Living in a sunshine state it is important that I protect my skin, not just my face but my body too, from the harmful sunrays. 

I hope you enjoyed this post on my nightly regimen.

-Hizles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...