Saturday, November 13, 2010

Organizing makes life so much easier ...


I wanted to share with all of you my little discovery and “Ah …” moment.  For the past few days I have been trying to find the best way to organize my makeup and beauty products.  In this new place I have very limited counter space which mean that most of my cosmetics, body products and beauty products have to go in my closet … unfortunately, my closet is a lot smaller than what I had before.  In the old house I had my own walk-in closet where I was able to get dressed and put my makeup on - here, not so much.  I have to put on my make up in the bathroom, which has horrible lighting and with the weather being the way it has been lately, the natural light that comes in through the windows is not the best. 

So in the meantime I found this little counter organizer. 


Got this at Bed, Bath and Beyond


I am able to put all my lotions and potions (okay, maybe not all of them) in one location in my bathroom without it being all over my tiny counter space.  This is not all of my makeup, just what I happen to have on the counter when I started organizing with this little caddy.  In the next few days I will do a more thorough sweep of my go-to items and place them in this vanity organizer.  This little organizer made such a difference on my counter I don’t know why I didn’t do this sooner.  Maybe this will help me keep my junk in one area of the counter. 

It’s funny but I feel so much better … walking in to my makeup room (THE BATHROOM) and not having all these items laying all over the counter.  I know … it’s the little things that make me happy.

-Hizles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...