Friday, November 26, 2010

My Nighttime Regimen


So lately, as I mentioned in my past posts I have been using my Shiseido products switching between the Benefiance and the White Lucid for both morning and evening moisturizers.  They are both great products that target specific areas in which I need lots of help with.  Now, I am not using each line at the same time but I will use one in the morning and the other at night.  I have freckles and to help fade them I use the White Lucid, while the Benefiance helps with my more drier, patchy areas of the face.

One nighttime product that I find myself coming back to time and time again is the Oil of Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream.  It’s just like the bottle says … it’s like a mini-lift each morning.  Because I have combination skin, I don’t like to feel a ton of oily products on my face.   I am always afraid I will stain my pillowcase with the excessive oily moisturizers.  This cream actually penetrates my skin and I am not left with a ‘disco ball’ of a face or streak marks on my pillow.  I wake up with my face feeling hydrated and supple.  I like the cream so much that I have now purchased my third bottle.  It’s not often that I go through an entire bottle of anything but this one is a keeper.  Most of the products produced by Oil of Olay are always a comeback for me … beginning with the Fluid, which I used long ago and may revisit.  I still find that I go back to most of their products when my face decides to have a fit and has had it with my Shiseido, Dior, or Estee Lauder products. 



It frankly surprises me that this little bottle makes such a difference in my face each morning.  As I sit here typing this blog, I can touch my face without feeling greasy and sticky and not having my glasses slide down my nose from all the unnecessary moisture.  This one is a staple in my vanity, even if I may not use it in a month’s time, I know I will come back to it.  The up side to this little bottle (if you need more that what I have already mentioned) is that it will only run you under $20 for my American friends in the states, and a little goes a long way.  In comparison to the other lines I have mentioned this is a good deal.

Now that we are officially in the colder months (I can’t wait for the temperature to drop a lot more) I will be reaching for this little bottle each evening for my mini facelift effect.  Now the next thing on my list is to find a good eye cream, a cream that will take care of those pesky early crows feet.  That’s another item I go off and on with.  Once I find one that is worth mentioning I will share that with you all but in the meantime if you know of one - do share. 

Good night!  And don’t forget to use those night creams … our little miracle potions.

-Hizles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...