Monday, October 4, 2010

RED

Magazines everywhere have models with red lips and classic retro eyes posing for clothes you know you can’t wear out in real life unless it’s to a Halloween Party.  So with that as my inspiration I gave the red lip a shot. 


L'Oreal Infallible LipColour 306 Target Red


As I have mentioned before I absolutely love a nude, pink, coral lips but when I put this color on my lip I instantly felt like a glam chic.  What is it about red that just makes women feel sexier and more confident?  At least for me it does.  Not to mention the fact that your teeth look a whole lot whiter with red lips.



For me, I prefer a simple eye with a bright bold lip, in this case red! A lined eye, a couple of swipes of mascara, subtle blush and big red lips … in my case, small smiling red lips. Heheheheh…


-Hizles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...