Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Got NAKED!



So before you start having dirty thoughts ... I'm talking about make-up ... 



This is the much talked about Naked Palette by Urban Decay.  From the moment I saw this, I knew it had to be mine.  One of the reasons I had to have it was because I am all about neutrals and naturals.






While at Sephora a few months back, perhaps right before this palette became such a big hit, I saw this palette reviewed on YouTube and made note to myself to check it out next time I was at my local Sephora.  I honestly didn’t think this palette would sell so well only because let’s face it, it’s a bunch of browns and neutral tones, who would want that but me?  While I was at the mall I popped on into Sephora but they did not have it out on display at that time.  I asked one of the clerks if she had received it yet.  Lo and behold, that puppy was sitting all by his lonesome in a drawer (you know, where they have all the stock, underneath the display) and she only had two.  I jumped at the opportunity and took one home with me. 

Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar

Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse






















(Darkhorse) Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal
I just love this palette!  I can’t say much more than that.  What’s not to love?  You can get several day looks and also work a night look out of their darker shades.  The palette has matte, frost, luster, and sheen colors.  This palette also comes with their well-liked Primer Potion, and if you use eye shadow you know how important it is to use a primer – and this one is awesome.  Besides the primer you also get half sizes of another one of their popular items, 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero – black and Whisky - warm brown.  This is my second palette from Urban Decay, my first was the Alice in Wonderland (which I also like but feel that the colors in that palette are way too colorful for everyday – just my personal view ladies) and I have worn it probably 5 times since I’ve had it.  On the other hand, this palette is so precious that I use it but try to save as much of it as possible.  Currently all the Sephora stores I have visited and the Urban Decay website are sold out on this palette, so glad I bought it when I did.  =)  

-Hizles  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...