Monday, October 4, 2010

it's the simple things


The weather is definitely starting to cool down here in Florida but it is still nowheres near feeling like fall.  Days are anywhere from 88-92 degrees with morning about 80, what a way to start off the morning.  To welcome in the beautiful weather I went out for a bike ride and felt the wind in my hair and let me tell you … I liked it.  It has been so long since I rode a bike that I wobbled around my first few attempts before the feeling came back.  It’s just the simple things that make me smile at times.  I felt like a kid again, riding my bike and noticed something funny, I could not stop having a smile on my face while riding.  Riding along some of my favorite people enjoying the view and the nice weather, trying to hold hands as we ride (not easy, especially if it’s been awhile), it was a wonderful day.



-Hizles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...