Thursday, September 23, 2010

YOU COMPLETE ME ...

I cannot believe I forgot to mention my most favorite beauty product.  Must be because I use this every single day since I bought it that it’s just like putting on my contacts … an absolute necessity!  So I purchased this along with the DayWear Moisturizer and boy do I love it.  If you have combination skin, especially a T-Zone with sebum, you will know what I am talking about when I say that your pores are just big.  Plain and simple - Idealist.  No matter how much primer I use it still shows those pores.  I’d wanted to get this item for some time now but wasted money on other things hoping that it would be just as good.  There is just no replacing this.  Sorry, if you know of anything that is just as good for less, please share.  One pump of this and it’s all I need.  Like I said, I have combo skin so I focus more on those areas where my pores just look bigger and do see a difference.  My main focus is my gonzo. 



Is there any item you’ve got that is a staple in your beauty skin regimen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...