Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Must-have brushes and Nail love

Hi All!  I wanted to share with you my favorite foundation brush when applying it on my face.  Weather I am using a stick foundation, fluid foundation, crème foundation or even powder foundation, this is my favorite type of brush and gives me that airbrush finish - MAC's 183.  I’ve tried MAC’s 187 but find it to leaves streaks on my face, not a good look.  If that brush works for you, great! But if you’re looking for something different or just want to give a brush like this a try then these are my two favorites.  I have tried many and will probably try anything new but I always find myself going back to these two.  They have both been used for my foundation application lately which is why they have color ;)




Notice how they both have flat tops.  The Kirkland one was purchased at Costco and came with a set of other brushes, don’t be fooled by the white bristles, they all the same length … it’s more of white tip on the black bristles.

As for my primer, I have been using L’Oreal’s Studio Secrets Primer.  It gives me a great base and preps my skin for foundation.



Now for my favorite nail polish at the moment - Revlon's Plum Seduction.  I am also sporting this color on my fingers and toes now.  Don’t mind my sloppy attempt to polish my finger nails, I was in a rush and needed to be out the door.  Enjoy and I hope everyone had a wonder long weekend.

-HIZLES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...