Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Brows Update


A few days ago I mentioned that I had purchased Anastasia’s Brow pencil at Sephora and because I have used that brand before I was sure it would not disappoint.  Boy was I wrong!  To get the color on to my brow I had to do a lot of tugging to the already sensitive area and the brush was so hard and stiff hard.  So very disappointed with that product but I have to say I am back to my Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette, the wax pencil does help tame those bad boys down though, so I am still happy there.  Fortunately Sephora takes back items if you are not satisfied, I wish Target would do the same. 

Here is a picture of my brows and how I shape them.  Like my catty eye?



When I want to change it up or try something different, I use the Anastasia powder with the MAC brow set in Mink.  Sadly enough MAC only had that shade for a limited time but when they come out with the brow set in Mink again, I will be sure to stock up. 

- Hizles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...