Thursday, January 19, 2012

4" OFF

So here I am, running late.  I finally got around to getting that haircut I mentioned a few posts ago.  I was so surprised how much lighter I felt.  Funny, right?  Who would have thought that cutting your hair a bit would make such a big difference.  My plan was to go in for a trim.  As I sat on the chair thinking how a trim wouldn't make a difference in the way it looked, I gave the hairstylist power over my hair.  While she started to cut an inch off my hair I asked her, "How much do you suggest I take off to get it looking healthy again?"  I knew the answer wasn't going to be a good one ... she said, "about 4 inches"

WHAT!?! 4 INCHES! "Fine, just do it," I said to her.  It was the best decision I could have made.  

Not only was it faster to dry but I feel a bit younger.  I prefer this length so much more than what it was this morning.


-Hizles




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...