Sunday, December 11, 2011

Simple Things Sunday - Baking FAIL

Take a peak at my kitchen this evening ....

These cheetos (fingers) aren't mine

I was feeling inspired and decided to bake some sugar cookies.  Keep in mind that the only cookies I have ever made have been chocolate chip cookies and while dropping is easy I thought I'd try cookies cutters.  Hmmm .... what do you think?  



What a sad looking batch :-(

Perhaps I'm just not a sugar cookie kind of gal and decorating, probably not either.  

Sugar cookies always remind me of Christmas so it made sense for me to make these.  I'll give it another try as Christmas gets closer just to get in the festive mood.

Hope your baking is a lot better than this!

;-)

Hizles


  


1 comment:

  1. Sugar cookies can sure be frustrating! Yours look yummy though :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...