Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nature Weeks

It feels like I have been away for so long.  I have been so anxious to get back on and start sharing some of the beauty goodies that I have discovered in the past weeks.  However, that will be on a completely different post.

I wanted to share with you what my eyes have seen in the past few weeks.  We had company visiting which means we did a lot more outdoors activities that what we are use to during such hot weather.  

I have tons of photos and am not sure if I will include those of my guest but here are a few that give you an idea of what we saw.  We had some guests join us as well but for their sake I will leave the more personal ones out.  

Look out in the next few days and I hope to have a beauty post.  

Ciao!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...