Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July BirchBox Open Box

About a month ago I decided to join the BirchBox program after doing a little bit of research and seeing what other subscribers had received in previous months.  After stalking my postman for the last few days I was so excited to see this outside my door.



  BirchBox is a monthly membership program, which costs $10 US; in return you get a box of miscellaneous samples for products to try.  Some of the samples could be more generous than others at times (and I’m going off of the reviews of fellow members).   If you decide to purchase full size items of the samples you received in your monthly sample box, you get points for every dollar spent.  Also, for any order over $50 you get free shipping … ehh … I was expecting more perks, but what the heck.  This is the first time I have received a package so honestly I was hoping to get more beauty items.

On to the goodies …

According to the note inside, Cynthia Rowley picked this months samples.






Kind Almond and Apricot Fruit and Nut Bar

Purity Facial Cleanser

Zoya Nail Polish

Ahava Mineral Hand Cream

Redken Shine Flash 02









I am excited to try all of the above except for the bar.  Gluten-Free ….. ???? I have tried a few Gluten Free products and they don’t seem to taste too good.  I’ll give it a go though.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed me sharing my BirchBox open box post.  See you in the next post.

-Hizles






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...