Thursday, June 9, 2011

Taking it All Off!


Wow!  Two post in less than 24hrs!? WHAT!!!!

So here is my follow-up to my last post …

Sunscreens are great but let me be clear, they are a nightmare to take off especially if you have layered throughout the day.  Much like deodorant, they are thick and won’t budge in water.  Soap and water aren’t enough to breakdown deodorant or sunscreen.  This is why I use an oil-based cleanser to help and melt the product, which make it so much easier to wash off.  Deodorants leave a film which if no exfoliation is done tend to build up.  I know it happens to everyone.  Be honest.  Unless you are using a roll-on, can't really speak for roll-ons since I'm more of a stick kinda gal ;-)

Here are a few of my favorite oil cleaners:




I use both Shiseido and MAC for my face only but they could of course be used on the body as well. 

By now you all probably already know how much I love L’Occitane.  Their Almond Shower Oil is my favorite for the body.  It’s not just something I recommend to breakdown sunscreen but it works great for shaving.  My legs are super soft and it works better than shaving gel.  One less thing I have to carry while traveling right?



Eucerin’s Calming Body Wash Oil makes a good alternative to L’Occitane if you are looking for something over the counter. 


Let me know if you know of other alternatives to removing stubborn creams or lotions.  I am always open to trying new things.

-Hizles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...