Friday, February 11, 2011

Wonder Woman Goodies

Let me start by saying that Wonder Woman is my favorite superheroine!  But why wouldn't she be?  She is a hot brunette that can kick some ... let's just leave it at that ...

When I found out that MAC was launching a line with WW I knew that I had to pick up a few pieces.  I must admit that I was suckered in by the packaging.  If you haven't already seen the line visit the MAC website and take a look.  In the past I have always purchased the shadows but I have so many that it would be a waste to buy it just for the package.  These particular items I chose are pieces that I could use daily and would be put to good use.  Like I said, I only picked up a few pieces and to be honest I am proud that I only walked out with just three.

I wish the actual product would have had WW rather than just the logo.

Lustre L/S in Marquise D'

Mineralize Skinfinish in Pink Power

Powder Blush in Mighty Aphrodite
I cannot wait to try these items in the next few days.  

I'm so proud I did so well and had some self-control ;)

-Hizles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...