Sunday, December 5, 2010

My day in pictures

So here it is, as promised my pictures from L.A.  Not all but a few that I have so far.  I had such an amazing time with a friend at lunch followed by a mini shopping trip at the The Americana at Brand in Glendale.  I hope you enjoy it and feel festive after seeing all the Christmas decorations.  

Downtown L.A. ... hello there Santa Monica Freeway!


Downtown L.A. 

Grilled Chicken Tostada Salad at the Cheesecake Factory

Wish I could have shopped in there but I want to be able to fly back home ... so no Tiffany.

Fountain right outside Santa's cottage while in L.A.


Wish I could take that tree and put it outside my house!
Now time for bed, big day tomorrow!  Can't wait to share pictures of the event.  Ciao!

-Hizles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...