Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Alternative Gym

What a past few weeks I’ve had, phewww!

Well, the spooky holiday is over and I can start prepping for Thanksgiving. 

I know I’ve been away for a while and have once again neglected the blog but life happens and then you get caught up doing things just to fall behind on other parts of your life. 

In the next week or so I hope to give you an update on my hair and how the Moroccan Oil has helped.  This week I was also hoping to organize my makeup.  I’ve bought a small plastic drawer, which I will blog about later, and am planning on having it sit in my bathroom filled with my most used products.  Because of Halloween, I have allowed my face to take a break from makeup completely.  Let me just tell you my face has never felt better.  It could also because I have also switched to Shiseido products.  I know, I know, I raved all about other products before but I can now see why this stuff cost so much … it works like a charm.  Of course I did not pay full price, thankfully I purchased a few of these items while I had my discount access. 

Today I just wanted to share my morning with you and take you along to see what I did today … so far.  I’ve put myself on a plan to walk at least 20 minutes each day.  For the past few days I have been going to the gym and made great friends with the elliptical trainer but that can get old real quick.  So, today I thought I’d find a park and take a nice stroll considering the weather is fabulous.  It’s actually a cool breeze out there today.  The boots may start to come out real soon. 

I did a few of those exercises that are posted along the walk route at most parks and I have to say, I got pretty tired.  I must be really out of shape … ahhahahaha!

Ciao!

-Hizles






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...