Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Taco Tuesday!!

I realize I am doing this post on a Wednesday but this is what I did yesterday ...


Last night I thought I would put a little more effort into Taco Tuesday night and this is what I came up with ….


I read DulceCandy’s blog last week where she posted her recipe for her favorite tacos, al pastor tacos.   Those tacos looked so good and it have been a very long time since I’d had some that I couldn’t resist.  Instead of adding a green sauce, like she did, I added a red sauce to my tacos, they were amazing.  I tweaked the recipe slightly but followed her instructions on cooking method.  These tacos will be made on another Taco Tuesday night. Yuummmm!  Do you have a special food dinner night?

-Hizles  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...