Saturday, September 4, 2010

Prayers for New Zealand

Two days now and I’m still feeling sick … blaaagh.  My throat is extremely dry and no matter how much tea or water I drink I can’t shake this dry cough off.  The last time I felt like this I lost my voice for a couple of days, go figure I’d lose my voice again. 



So a bit of sad news, if you keep up with what’s going on around the world you might be aware that New Zealand suffered an earthquake earlier today.  By the coverage I’ve seen on the Internet it looks like buildings that went down were brick type older buildings.  CNN is reporting 100 people being treated for minor injuries, 2 more critical and no fatalities … click here to get the full story.  I pray for all the Kiwis living in Christchurch (and the southern island) and that they get through this tough time.  I've seen some of the pics that have been posted online and it just looks like something out of a movie.  Thankfully there have been no deaths reported.  

Now off to bed as I feel my voice starting to fade away..  nite, nite and sweet dreams.

-Hizles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...