Friday, August 27, 2010

Guilty Treats

So after my morning shindig I headed over to my local Sephora and purchased these three basic pieces.  If they are so basic, why did I feel so guilty after I walked out of the store?  Perhaps because I own something very similar to each of these products.  The one product I thought I would be most excited about has now fallen to second place, yes, the mascara.  Lately, I have been obsessing over my brows and am in the hunt for the right brow shadow, pencil, or setting gel.  Keep in mind that I already use the Anastasia shadow and love it but it’s always nice to have options right ladies?





I haven’t tried any of the products yet but am sure I will love my brow pencil, that is of course if I didn’t goof on the color … my pick was Medium Ash Brown.   I will post you all with an update sometime next week with my opinion on each of these products.  

-Hizles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...