Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to Basics

It's super late and I am still up ... I know I will regret staying up so late while I struggle to get myself out of bed in the morning.  Tomorrow I have work and know that I will have to be on full alert, especially with the group I have to work with.  After work I plan to pay a visit to the Lancome counter to check out the new mascara being advertised by Julia Roberts.  Oh Ads ... You get me every time. 


Years ago I use to swear by Lancome Definicils and would use nothing but that brand for my lashes.  After years of constant use, my lashes had gotten use to the product and stopped working its charm (that and the fact that it was over $20) -  which is why I stop purchasing this product.  Nowadays, I can't justify spending over $10 on mascara, even then that is a bit much ... Sorry MAC but $10 for your mascara is a bit too much.  

So after years of inexpensive mascara use, I will be going back to Definicils ... except this time I will try the new Definicils Precious Cells.


I am so excited, I can't wait to give it a go.

- Hizles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...