Monday, March 19, 2012

Trying New Things

I cannot believe I've never EVER had this yummy little vegetable dish in my life!

This Sunday I decided to change up my vegetable side dish from my usual same 'ole boring carrots, asparagus, broccoli, string beans, or cauliflower and try brussels sprouts.  Oh my!  I searched online to find the best, tastiest way to prepare this mini cabbage and found that roasting it was a big hit by many online.

We loved them.  A little bit of olive oil, salt and pepper, stick it in the oven for 30 minutes at 400 degrees and VOILA!



Visit Rebecca's site to see what others have submitted for her  Simple Things Sunday .... you might get an idea to try something new or at least to see some awesome photos.

-Hizles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...