Monday, January 9, 2012

Beauty~Night Routine


Before I head to bed I wanted to share my night time products with you all.  I cannot stress enough how important it is to wash your face at night.  Regardless of how tired you may be, it is a MUST.  

I keep this in my bathroom sink or shower and use it twice a week with the Olay ProX Brush.  This brush reminds me of the high-end brand I can't remember at the moment.  Not that I have it but I would imagine it is something like it.  The face wash is the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser.  I just ran out of my trusty L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam so that is why it's not part of this photo :-(



After I wash, I make sure to put some hydrating products on my face.  Something rich and creamy because night time is the best time for your face to soak up all the goodness from your face cream.  

This is just a few of my items I keep next on my dresser at the moment.  By now you should know that I like to mix things up a bit every once in a while and give my skin a bit of change when it comes to products.

For my night cream I am using the Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream.  It really does make me feel like I've had a mini-facial the next morning.  I've also been having a dry patch of skin near my brows lately and have had to add a bit of extra moisture, which is why you see the Alba Un-Petroleum Jelly.  I love this stuff.  I use this at night on days I may have been out in the sun for too long, layered over the MAC Complete Comfort Cream.  I try not to apply the Olay Regenerist near my eyes, I'm always afraid that it might melt it's way into my eyes.  Call me crazy but I've had it sting a few times when it's come too close to my eyes.  For that specific area I use L'Occitane Immortalle Eye Cream.  My lips have also been a bit on the dry side but I blame that mostly on the cold front we've been having.  To soften my pucker I use the Boots Coconut balm.  And let us not forget about our hands ...  As much as I would love to use my rubber gloves while doing the house work, I often forget and my hands pay the price.  Santa was kind enough to bring the Shea Moisture Organic Hand Cream to me for Christmas along with some other goodies in my stocking.  Don't worry, you won't be a grease ball and stain your sheets.  It absorbs very quickly and leaves my hands so soft. 


Well, I am off to do all of the above.  Good night!
-Hizles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...