Saturday, April 9, 2011

My dogs are barking ...


Lately my feet have been hurting A LOT … I am always on my feet but hate the thought of wearing sneakers through this hot weather ... what's a gal to do?

Over the last couple of months I’ve had to leave all my girly heels in the past and start using something more comfortable without them being completely flat.  Flat shoes are so bad for your feet and sadly I had to find out the hard way.  Flip-flops (especially the flat ones) just don’t offer much support for the foot, but even with my foot issues these babies make my footsies feel so comfortable. 

Brace yourself ….

They are Crocs.  I have had a number of different flip flop styles but this particular pair just feel great, so much that when I do wear other shoes they just feel hard and stiff.  The best part about these shoes is that they are in black.  Crocs tend to make very funky colorful shoes that I would only see on kids so I was shocked to find that this pair were made by Crocs. 








These will welcome in the summer with me ;)

-Hizles





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...