Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm Back!

So this past week I had guests which is why I was unable to post anything.  My family came by to pay us a visit and as any host would do, I showed them around.  We had a couple trips to the beach ... thank goodness the sun was out and they had a chance to experience what most days are like here in Florida.  Some did better than others when it came to the humidity but all in all they had a good time.  They headed back home a few shades darker and dehydrated I'm sure.  We had a few nights (and days) of drinking, not to mention the ones we had at home ... ha ha ha haha!  



Now I miss them terribly :(  just as I was getting use to having them back home now it's like I've taken a step backwards.  But fortunately I can pick up a phone and always hear their voice.  

-Hizles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...