Saturday, August 28, 2010

Little Hands

What should have been a day at the park with a nice picnic turned out to be just a walk in the park.  That’s the thing with Florida, you can plan all you want but Mother Nature will make it pour for an hour and force you to change your plans.

So this is what we did …



My little one and I headed to the park to watch our homemade paper rocket ship take off.  It’s just amazing what children can come up with and the imagination that they have.



These were the flower petals my little one collected for me while we walked.  One day I know this little hand will be bigger than mine.

What a familiar picture, I've walked into my bathroom to find it looking like this a few times.

This is one of my favorite books to read to my little fella.  In this book by Robert Munsch and Sheila McGraw, you will find there is a beautiful song the mother sings to her son ...

“I love you forever,
I’ll like you for always,
As long as I’m living
My baby you’ll be.”

I tried telling my son that no matter how old he is he will always be my baby, he seems to agree … for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...